Location: Online Remote
- Bachelor’s degree
- Eligibility to work in the US or Canada
- Fluent in English
- At least 1 year of teaching experience (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, or mentoring)
- TEFL or teaching certification is appreciated but not required
- Generic “North American Accent” preferred
- Good with kids and has the ability to make learning English fun
- Experience teaching or tutoring online
Company Details: VIPKid is the leader in online English education for Chinese children. They offer flexible scheduling, a 6-month contract (work as many or few hours as you’d like), and the ability to teach online from anywhere!
Salary: $12-15 USD/hour
Why Here? I know many people who have worked online for VIPKid, and even had a friend write a blog post about it on Adventures Around Asia! Michelle from Teach Abroad Squad also teaches online for VIPKid. Not only does VIPKid pay decently well and always on time, they also offer flexible hours and scheduling, which is ideal if you’re working from another time zone, or have another job!
Want to know more about the position? They have an extensive FAQ here!
How to Apply
Please apply online by making an account on the VIPKid website here. Once you make an account you will be able to proceed with the application.